back - again - after too long.

A place to talk about all things and anything.

Moderator: mcrow

torg_or

back - again - after too long.

Postby torg_or » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:22 am

Ok - I am a broken record - but I have been poking my head back into the forums for the last few weeks. Life took me for another set of roller coaster rides - which should be down to a "normal" in a few weeks. I had "finishing" my game on my todo list for the last years - but each time things pop up. The last one - was a foreclosure ... not that bad of a deal as I am separated now but still stings by the incompetence of the mortgage lenders I was dealing with in limbo for the last 11 or so months ( BofA and Countrywide).

Anyhow - I have been tinkering with my stuff - and plan to post some form of a working file of the things I have been doing in the next month or two. But I just thought I would post up... let you all know I was still kicking.

- d
the artist formally known as dwalton97060 :)

HinterWelt

Re: back - again - after too long.

Postby HinterWelt » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Hey! Welcome back. Not much going on right now. Summer is kind of a slow season and I have been admittedly slacking off. I am such a bad man. :twisted:

Sorry to hear about your bad luck man. Let me know if I can help you out and be sure to share some stuff. Folks have been getting a bit jazzed about what we are doing with Neb SE and Iridium V2. I would love to hear your input.

Hope everything works out for you Dan.

Bill
HinterWelt Enterprises
Bill Corrie

Return to “HinterWelt Cafe”