Chaos 6010 A.D.

A place to talk about all things and anything.

Moderator: mcrow

Rogue

Chaos 6010 A.D.

Postby Rogue » Wed May 20, 2009 4:37 am

Hello my name is Brandon Williams. I have recently started an organization called Arcanum Syndicate. I designed a table-top RPG called Chaos 6010 A.D. Let me know if you are interested in it at all. Just looking for any feedback or helpful hints at getting others to know and play the game.

CHAOS 6010 A.D.
RULEBOOK

After the time of the Apocalypse and the Age of Darkness, a new empire has risen from the decadense of Earth. An alliance of humans and an ancient alien race known as the eldrynn have formed the Armethian empire. Magic, technology and the theocratic government known as “the Order,” have strengthened the structure of the known galaxy. The might of the military have assimilated many races under it’s own rule, through diplomacy and endless war. Yet now in the Age of Adventure, demons from the sixth dimension have once again found their way to the primordial realm. Heroes and villians alike must choose their path to immortality, struggle to survive, and stop the hordes of darkness from consuming their own dimension.
You must choose your own destiny. You must walk under the path of light, shadow, or darkness. Crush your enemies with fist, blade, gun and spell. Complete quests and missions for adventure, reputation, glory, wealth and power. Stand alone, or as part of a crew of powerful allies that struggle within a dark and distant future. Become mighty warriors or spell casters. Become heroes or villains that can reign powerful enough to create their own empires, and command their own armies.
Select from over twenty different alien races and over twenty different character classes. Build your character to become as powerful as the immortals, with over 100 levels of advancement. Choose from hundreds of different level advancement abilities and talents within a system designed for endless gameplay. You may even continue playing powerful characters after their death, with rules for an afterlife campaign that moves into the sixth dimension. Thus the spirit world, where you may one day reach the status of angel or demon. You will discover how eternal the universe is, with rules that let you travel across the multiverse, adventuring to new worlds, star systems and galaxies. Chaos 6010 A.D. allows for a completely upgradeable game system. Encouraging you to create your own worlds, alien races, weapons, spells, monsters, or anything else you might wish to design. There are plenty of random tables to help you construct these ideas, and adapt them to the system.
Endless adventures await game masters and players of fantasy/sci-fi roleplaying. A game that has been ten years in the making. Do you have what it takes to survive the legendary realms of...

CHAOS 6010 A.D.

Check out the website if you wish.... http://chaos6010.com/

Return to “HinterWelt Cafe”