Many thanks to Fishalamonde and MU Skulls!!!

A place to talk about all things and anything.

Moderator: mcrow

HinterWelt

Many thanks to Fishalamonde and MU Skulls!!!

Postby HinterWelt » Thu May 14, 2009 12:03 am

Thanks for running the two Shades events at GenCon!!! And they are sold out. Better than I could do when I ran it. We would always get a few but I fundamentally suck at writing event descriptions.

Mike I have not forgotten I owe you some Shades materials. Now that we are set up with ACD things are calmer. So, I will send you a demo kit (one I have used before). Also, would you like any copies of Shades, Squirrel Dice or other promo stuff?

Thanks again!

Bill
HinterWelt Enterprises
Bill Corrie

fishalamode

Re: Many thanks to Fishalamonde and MU Skulls!!!

Postby fishalamode » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 pm

You know what's funny. . .this is the first day I've actually seen this post.

You're welcome, Bill! I'll take any promo stuff you want to throw at the players. . .
If all goes well and there is positive feedback - You'll be seeing more SoE in the future; but what's there not to like - great setting

contact me @ mikenoorman@comcast.net, if you could put the title in all CAPS I should be able to catch it in the myriad that comes in each day.
Momento Mori
MU SKULLS
http://muskulls.org/index.html

HinterWelt

Postby HinterWelt » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:14 am

fishalamode wrote:You know what's funny. . .this is the first day I've actually seen this post.

You're welcome, Bill! I'll take any promo stuff you want to throw at the players. . .
If all goes well and there is positive feedback - You'll be seeing more SoE in the future; but what's there not to like - great setting

contact me @ mikenoorman@comcast.net, if you could put the title in all CAPS I should be able to catch it in the myriad that comes in each day.

Don't worry, I am the same way. ;)

I was holding off to closer to GenCon but I will try and get demokits and prmo material out this week.

Thanks again! Oh, and let me know if any other genre interests you guys. I do not have a lot of horror stuff but you never know if something like Neb appeals to you guys.

Bill
HinterWelt Enterprises
Bill Corrie

fishalamode

Postby fishalamode » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Well, if the Skulls are running it. . . we have the uncanny knack of injecting some element of horror into it. :twisted: We also have interest in Roma Imperious, and if things go well, will add a couple slots Roma in addition to adding slots of SoE for next Con season.

As far as Sci-fi, although I really like Nebuleon, we are also tabletop 40Kers - and that easily brought the group to Dark Heresy - but I'm workin' on it!
Momento Mori

MU SKULLS

fishalamode

Postby fishalamode » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:36 am

Looks like the tide may be turning. . .One of the guys said they would be willing to run Nebuleon for next con season. :D
Momento Mori

MU SKULLS

HinterWelt

Postby HinterWelt » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Well, I just shipped out two packages to you. It has a bunch of books and a demo for Austrian Holiday. Let me know if it meets your needs. Also, I threw in some dice for the demo folks.

Thanks again!

Bill
HinterWelt Enterprises
Bill Corrie

Return to “HinterWelt Cafe”